Saturday 4 February 2012

MAGIC

Hello, its been a while and must say it nice to have a life back and even better some time in my craft room that I have really missed.  Im starting off this year with a cute fairy image from Saturated Canary called Whispy.  I really love these images, thank you Krista!  For this card I have used some corrugated cardboard which I have sprayed with glamour mist, the rest of the backing papers are from Prima Annalee Collection 'Poetry'.  The edges of these papers are trimmed in gold stickles.  The wooden bird cage is from Kaisercraft, I have painted it gold and then used a crackle medium and topped off with white.  Tag is die from Magnolia, flowers from Wild Orchid, butterflys MS punch.  Im entering this card in the MAGIC challenge over at Southern Girls :-)http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/

1 comment:

  1. Fabolous card. I love the design with the cage and butterfly. The image is coloured beautifully too. Thanks for playing at Southern Girls and good luck. Hope to see you back in the middle of the month for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete