Saturday 14 July 2012

LOTV stamp

Hello, bit of a hic-cup, fell over last week and broke my fingers, I wont be allowed out on my own soon!  It was semi self inflicted.  I had polished the tiles in the foyer and some how the rug got over onto the polished bit lol!  Ran down stairs jumped on to the mat and it was like surfing in slow motion straight into the umbrella stand and the rest is history!
I have managed to get this card done for Julia who has a friend who is retiring next week and likes flowers.  This is one of the stunning stamps I got from LOTV and is stunning as are all their stamps.  The recipe for this week:
Black craft card
Nit Wits DP  (my favourites)
The dark pink DP from  Stampfairy world
Heart die from Magnolia
Lace die from magnolia
Spellbinders nesties
white crochet lace
pearls artful crafts
flowers WO Crafts

Cutie Pie challenge #22 Glitter and bling
Southern Girls #48 Pearls
Off to fracture clinic tomorrow hopefully to get the all clear to get this stuff off my fingers, its holding me up, I have things to do and places to see lol!  Have a good week, hugs Denise :-)

http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great colours and layout. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That sound painful! Although I have to admit I did smile at the surfing bit!
    This is a beautiful card, thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pies this time x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete