Tuesday 12 February 2013

Its Been A While

It sure has been a while! Had a few health issues which have now been resolved so its onwards and upwards for 2013! To kick my year off I have made a calendar. These are nice to give instead of a birthday card, or great for a thank you. For this one I have masked two magnolia stamps to make a little scene, which I have coloured with Tim Holtz distress markers, on heavy water colour paper. The flowers and bling are from W.O.Crafts. The little rabbit has a cotton wool tail:-)!





I downloaded the calendar months from the internet, and was spoilt for choice, there are so many. Thanks for looking :-) Im entering my calendar into the Southern Girls challenge: Bling! and Tuesday Throwdown #134 Anything goes:-)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the scene you've created!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Anything Goes Challenge! Hope you can join us again next week!

    Hugs

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely calendar, and lovely idea -a gift as well as a card!
    Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge this fortnight!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete