Sunday 21 July 2013

Muriel

Hi peeps!  Today I have a blue card with the stamped image from Saturated canary called Muriel.  Shes holding a bunch of four leafed clovers.  What an inspiration, I could do with  some luck.

Recipe:
Kaisercraft card stock
Green DP from Pavlova
Dies: Doo Hicky - lace
and doily
Flowers W.O. Crafts
Promarkers
Clouds created with Tim Holtz  D.I. tumbled glass
Im still practicing with my new markers, luv them :-)
 
Im entering this card into the following challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - create a scene
Wild Orchid  - Blues or purples

Till next time, Hugs Denise


2 comments:

  1. A lovely looking card with some stunning clouds on it. Never get that right myself. A really sweet looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarker this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card, beautifully coloured image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete