Wednesday 6 November 2013

Busy Colouring

Hello on a beautiful day here, probably too good to be inside, anyway I was too tired after work to take advantage of  it.  I have been busy practising my colouring with my new promarkers, and am starting to feel a bit more confident with them.  These images are some of my practise sheets.



This first one is an interesting image, but there is some thing about it that I really like.  This was a test on how well I could do an abstract look, and some more blending.




This one is sooo cool, gotta love the mono brow, and my fab wallpaper lol!  So thats what Ive been up too.  Made a nice card for my Sisters birthday as well, so hopefully a challenge will come up that I can enter that in, so will save it until then. Whoops I meant so say these images were by Dilly Bean.  Till next time, many thks for visiting, Hugs Denisexx



No comments:

Post a Comment